Busy wiff Bizness

Hai eberybody!  The first shipment ob calemdars hab arribed, and we hab our new ‘fank you’ cards ready to go, so calling all shipping minions – time to get busy and send these out.  If you help, I will gib you a Presidentshul biscuit.  Maybe two.  (I know my mom won’t want one and just gib it to me instead, but I offer to be polite).

Click on the image to bisit the store and get yours today!  The big Memes Wall calemdar will probably come in tomorrow.

Please follow and like us:

5 thoughts on “Busy wiff Bizness

• October 14, 2017 at 12:53 am

Hai Fibbs! You’re so cute and I’d lub one of your calemdars, but I’m in Englamd. How much would your internashnul shipping be?
    Would that earn you an extra ratty Biscuits? 🍪

• October 14, 2017 at 1:23 am

Hai Natalie! It depends on which size you want. If you go to the Store ob Cute Fings, you can look at them and see which on you like and put it in your cart and it will tell you how many in shipping monies it will be before you hab to commit to it, then you can either go ahead and buy it and hab a fun year all year long wiff me, or you can put it back – and dats ok. The shipping peoples do take alot ob monies these days, but I guess eberybody needs to buy biscuits. xo. Fibbs

• October 14, 2017 at 3:00 am

Mine worked out at $11 for shipping on the $15 desk calendar, but I’m happy to have fewer biscuits because the calendars are such a joy💜

I think shipping is based on weight so it may work out cheaper if you were able to team up with somebody close to home and order together – just a thought x

• October 14, 2017 at 3:05 am

I just checked, your shipping was $6.25. Do you mean including any taxes they might put on it? MM

• October 14, 2017 at 7:10 am

My rattie boys (Mika, Fin, Lou & Simba) and I will definitely order one. We love your calemdars and had one this year and 2016.
    P.S.: The boys love biscuits too, but Mika and Fin are on a diet now because they had too much.